Unsolved quests

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unsolved quests
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #0
Well, I've finished the game and completed almost every quest, with two glaring exceptions.

1) Rat Hunt. Is there any place where Scavenger Rats respawn? I think I killed them all before getting into Formello and taking the quest, and hence didn't get any tails off them when I killed them, and hence can't complete the quest.

2) Where in the flying blue heck is Terella Venia?

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #1
1) Rat Hunt. Is there any place where Scavenger Rats respawn?

This quest for rat tails, the bat parts quest, the swamp goblin necklaces quest, and the orchard fungus quest all spawn new foes to kill so you can eventually get the required parts. You just have to go away and come back to the place where they are found. There are about six storage buildings outside Formello where you can find rats to kill.

2) Where in the flying blue heck is Terella Venia?

This threw me for a loop on my first time through. There is a sinkhole south of the Goblins near the fisherman near Grindstone (NW. of Grindstone). There is a body in it which can be easily overlooked—a great place to find an iron spear early in the game, but this is the body of Terella, and you have to read the papers on her body to be able to tell Mother Phelps (?) where she is. If you've read the papers, a dialog comes up about her.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Well, I took another look around the farms surrounding Formello and started turning up rats in places I'd already looked several times before -- guess I'd just been unlucky in the past. Found Terella's body too (I'd found it earlier in the game, but that was before getting the quest). Of course, given that my party was level 33-34 by that time, the XP awards were negligible and I didn't have much use for the rewards either. Wish I'd found them earlier -- gold is always useful, and Mother Phelps's reward was moderately nice too.

Thanks for the assistance. I'd spent at least an hour on each of those quests to no avail.

[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 02:08: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6086
Profile #3
Oh, blast, forgot about Verella.

I found her, but not the quest to which she's relevant.

Who's Mother Phelps?
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
Mother Phelps is the priest in Fort Dranlon—a long way off into the game from where you actually find the body of this Terella she is looking for. There is another quest like this in reverse: a body is lying between Cotra and Fort Dranlon which links back to a quest in the Formello area. Both of these quests occur well beyond the registration barrier.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt