A4 Graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A4 Graphics
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #0
Ok. I am just moaning, and i know its to late to do anything about it. But dont we prefer the old Avernum style graphics? The Geneforge-based stuff just looks like imitation 3D, and while i cant narrow down what made the classic Avernum stylings so good, they did seem to have alot more charm. Anyway, here goes...

EDIT: I can't spell.

[ Thursday, August 02, 2007 15:22: Message edited by: Angry Ogre ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 1 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=knTuFrZRjsIj"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=knTuFrZRjsIj"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #1
"Ok. I am just moaning, and i know its to late to do anything about it."

Yes, and yes.

One thing that is pretty much a given in game design: any chance that is not completely trivial will make some people angry. Nothing I can do about that.

I might let this poll remain if you'd been able to refrain from insulting people who prefer the newer graphics in the choices. But ... no, I probably wouldn't have.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com