Book of Lore?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Book of Lore?
Apprentice
Member # 9261
Profile #0
Hello, I have been playing your games for a while but I am new to the boards.

I have a question for Spiderweb;

Have you ever considered adding a lore section to your hint books?

I love to immerse myself in the game world I am playing in and usually love reading manuals with lore of the world, bestiaries etc....the kind of stuff the old Ultima's used to do so well.

Do you think if you started doing this the sales would justify the effort?

Anyways, enjoying your games. (Currently playing Avernum 4 and I really like the new graphic style).
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
If you want to talk to the Jeff, who basically constitutes the whole of Spiderweb Software as the programmer and writer, you should E-mail him because he rarely looks on these forums.

I doubt Jeff would add a lore section to the hintbook, though. I think it is just more fun to make it up as you go along.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
If the lack of lore is disturbing you, you may wish to check out the Encyclopaedia Ermariana.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 9261
Profile #3
Yea I agree he probably wont add anything either.

Micawber, very cool sites thanks for pointing it out!