Just hit the registration barrier.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Just hit the registration barrier.
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #25
Hope you don't mind me stringing this out for a bit, but some teasers first...

1. Luck matters
2. Don't be stingy
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #26
Sorry for the mild topic resurrection, but since nobody else has, I thought I might as well share what the wishing well does.

You can get spoiler if you have spoiler and spoiler.

(Hold your mouse over the spoilers to read them in your browser's status bar.)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #27
You can get marklar if you have marklar and marklar.

This marklar brought to you by marklar.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #28
And if you have spoiler, you can still get spoiler if you spoiler.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6086
Profile #29
I have, similarly, got to the end of the demo. Other than those that can't be accomplished before registration, I've finished every quest with one exception, and, but for the Testing Skeleton, I've killed every monster (except for the annoying burrowed worms and crawlers, which appear to be infinite in number).

Scavenging rats appear all over the place, especially the locked buildings in the Draco farmlands. They regenerate – just run off to the other side of the area map and come back.

Graymold can be purchased from the Swampwalker for 120 coins. From where can it be stolen?

Also, does anybody know if there's any purpose to getting iron bars back to Monastery other than a warm-and-fuzzy feeling and some extra cash?

Final question – if they can be found in the demo area, where the dickens are the Motrax tablets? I've looked everywhere.

[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 09:30: Message edited by: Lover of GIFTS ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #30
Look near the Drake in Motrax's caves for his tablets.
I believe you can steal graymold from the healer north of Formello.

And I haven't finished the game, but I very much doubt the iron bars quest grants anything other than warm fuzzies and cash.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #31
GIFTS—The iron bar quest never goes away, but it is the only one which is perpetual. If you do everything possible in the game, it will be the only quest left glaring accusingly at you from the Quests lists at the end of the game. Apparently, the blacksmith in Fort Monastery has an insatiable appetite for iron. You'd think he was equpping the entire Avernum army or something.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt

Pages