Find Terella Venia !!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Find Terella Venia !!
Apprentice
Member # 8159
Profile #0
In Fort Dranlon,Mother Phelps asked me to find Terella Venia,but i couldn't find out her (Mother Phelps said that she explored the tunnels in northwest, but it is impossible to find her at there). Can someone help me?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
It's been a while, but I think you find her in a hole west of Grindstone and south of Fort Monastery. Alternately, you'll probably find her a bit later after dealing with a particularly difficult necromancer.

—Alorael, who can't even remember how to get to Nociduas anymore. His memory is definitely suffering.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #2
Alorael's first recollection is correct.

Happy backtracking!

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Since you seem to remember, is the small pit with Terella's body also where you eventuall end up after fighting Nociduas?

—Alorael, who definitely remembers coming out somewhere and thinking, "Oh, so that's what this hole is for!" He just can't remember if it's also the Terella hole.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #4
By Alo:
quote:
Since you seem to remember, is the small pit with Terella's body also where you eventuall end up after fighting Nociduas?
No, Terella's body is underneath a patch of snapstone northwest of Grindstone, south of the goblin dungeon, and north of the first adventurer challenge. I remember this because that quest was the last one I did before the last dungeon. A certain priestess could have given better directions.

--------------------
After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
- Steven Wright
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Lolling About:

—Alorael, who definitely remembers coming out somewhere and thinking, "Oh, so that's what this hole is for!" He just can't remember if it's also the Terella hole.

I don't remember who Nociduas was, but the pit below the snapstones turned out to be connected to the giant fortress, or at least, was, but luckily some cave-ins halted the giant progress to fort monastery!

If by Nociduas you mean that necromancer in the eastern gallery, then no, his cave ends up much closer to grindstone.

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)