Doors with X's on them?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Doors with X's on them?
Apprentice
Member # 7197
Profile #0
I've come across two doors with X's on them in the course of the game (I'm about to assault Rentar's keep). Are these the tests that the first shade mentioned? I haven't come across a test in a while, so I sort of figure they are, but I'm not sure.

It seems like it's going to be a pain to backtrack across land I already explored to try and find the testing sites!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Yes. Note that each one tells you where the previous one was.

(If you find that you're really stuck, a walkthrough will tell you where they all are.)

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
If you only went through the first test, the next one you want is north of Formello.

—Alorael, who wouldn't worry too much. Backtracking is easy with Fort Avernum, but you don't miss any major (or minor) plot points or even any spectacular loot by missing the tests.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00