AverForge

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: AverForge
Apprentice
Member # 105
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, this is unlikely for Avernum 5 or Geneforge 4 since Jeff has already got the plot lined up for them. But just imagine:

A group of empire soldiers come across a few very sketchy characters on the shore. When they refuse to answer any of the soldiers' questions, they attack... Only to witness the sudden creation of a very big reptile who kills all but one. Thus we introduce the shapers to the empire. Rather than risking another war, peacefull relations take place and everyone is happy, sending people across the continents.

You can choose to be either an apprentice shaper in Avernum who eventually comes across a plot to build the new Geneforge in Avernum, away from the bossy Shapers, etc.

Or you can be a band of adventurers who succumb to the illusion of fame and fortune; of questing and dragon hunting, only to come across more of the same. Or Something?

I know, this is very unlikely, but it could work, couldn't it?

--------------------
"Those who in quarrels interpose, must often wipe a bloody nose." - Unknown
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
AIEE!

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
No. Been discussed too many times before.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00