Blocked!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blocked!
Apprentice
Member # 2988
Profile #0
I feel the fool even posting this, but I'm totally stymied. I can't get past the portcullis into the last room of Rentar's keep. I've got _two_ copies of the curved crystal key, and I've gone up and down and all around the map, finishing up every last outstanding quest (except the untranslated scrolls, and those damn iron bars,) I've reexplored almost every screen, and I don't know what I'm missing. (I can't get into the Abyss, either, but I understand from perusing these boards that I need to pass through the keep once first...?)

(I'm sure once I get home and try again, I'll see something painfully obvious, like the last time I posted here with a problem beating someone in A3, and realized that I had unequipped all my weapons. Doy...)

--------------------
Surrounded by ashtrays and empties, destroying his eyes...
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
In the lower level from the stairs, head south, kill the Vahnatai, loop around east until you find a shrine and then head north of that. There's a nice illogically placed lever on the floor. Turn up the brightness on your monitor if you have trouble seeing it.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 2988
Profile #2
Whoot! I can't wait to get off work and look for that! (And to turn up the monitor.) Thanks!

--------------------
Surrounded by ashtrays and empties, destroying his eyes...