Helping Gnass... but how?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Helping Gnass... but how?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
Hi, so I went to the town the slith leader asked me to go and ask help (to stop the attacks on them and the vigilantes) and the mayor did not help. I went back to the leader and he said something like "it's sad, but you should keep on trying, maybe we can still convince her". Well, after I killed the shade in that town (the one south of Blosk) everyone started attaking me and I had to kill everyone, even Oliver. Now, there is no mayor to talk to and the poor guy in Gnass still wants help, so???

[ Sunday, May 07, 2006 19:11: Message edited by: Marcelo ]

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Well, you should not have killed everyone. Also, if you kill the shade in Blosk the people in Dharmon will not be mad at you. Your only recourse is to load an earlier save or just ignore this quest.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
As I am about to storm Erika's tower, reloading it's definitely not a possibility ;) but thanks for the information. I should have waited for the shade to move :(

I wonder what made Oliver attack his best customer in Avernum... :P

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #3
The incredible anger the shade radiates.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00