resorting party?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: resorting party?
Warrior
Member # 20
Profile #0
Maybe I'm being dense, but after 20 minutes of trying to do this by reading the manual and pressing buttons at random, I am unable to discover how to change the order my characters are walking in.

I apologize if this is vastly more obvious than it presently seems to me.
Warrior
Member # 20
Profile #1
Nevermind.. I finally found it on my charactersheet.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
Wow long time, welcome back.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 20
Profile #3
I visit for awhile after a finish each game, and thank you.
Apprentice
Member # 7056
Profile #4
I had the same problem. It was not in the manual and it was not obvouis. I also had to spend 20 minutes figuring out how to skip a players turn. (although i finally found it in the documentation.)

I think this should be easier to find in the docs for all players used to the old games.
Apprentice
Member # 7056
Profile #5
btw to change party order, go hit the train button. Then hit the change party order on the character sheet. It is under the spell points.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
It's good information to have in the thread, but please don't double post. If you have more to add you can use the edit button.

—Alorael, who might as well mention that it took him a while to stumble onto party reorganization.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7056
Profile #7
I will keep that in mind but i was not aware i was double posting. Is not double posting when you post the same thing twice?

In any case i will use the edit button if that is how things are done here.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
Double posting is whenever you post twice in a row. It's better not to do it, because the two posts take up extra server space (plus, a double post makes a large sig doubly obnoxious). The only really good reason to do it is if you want to bump a topic that's a day or two old and you have new information important enough to actually be worth doing that.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!