Tower Colony (Possible Spoilers)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tower Colony (Possible Spoilers)
Apprentice
Member # 6503
Profile #0
How do I get through the 2nd story of the Ruins of the Tower of Magi? I've already recieved the amber key from Kelner, and I'm just trying to figure out what to do. I killed both of the Lost Automaton's, was that a mistake? Thanks in advance for your help.
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #1
NO IDEA
sorry i haven't evan got there yet :) :o :rolleyes:

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Argh, please never make a post like that again. If you don't have something useful to say, don't post.

MN, have you been told to kill the demon? If so, that's what you're supposed to do. Are you having trouble finding it?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #3
If it helps any, there are four stairways to upstairs areas in the Tower Colony, and each upstairs area is disconnected from all the others. The Tower is still largely in ruins, and much of the upper area is still rubble.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
If you killed the automata, you're in the right part of the tower. Just keep looking for doors. Eventually you'll find a room with a control panel. Start flipping levers and the rest is obvoius.

—Alorael, who wonders what exactly the ToM was researching before the disaster to produce so many slimes.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6503
Profile #5
Thanks guys, that helped a lot. I was having some trouble with that drained slime though.