Grob's Saw

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Grob's Saw
Apprentice
Member # 7093
Profile #0
I used the search engine and read a post about the saw being further west than the axe. This is my 2nd time playing the game. I've not been able to find the saw either time. I've searched above ground and below ground. First, it is above ground right? Second, is it in a box like the axe was?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I can't remember which tool is where or whether they're both in boxes, but one is definitely in a box just west of the ruined tower. I think that's the axe. The saw is then almost due east of the northeast corner of Fort Dranlon, an automap section or two away. Look around there.

—Alorael, who can say that it's north of the road east out of Dranlon, south of the road along the north edge of the Eastern Gallery, and located roughly between two tiny ponds.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7093
Profile #2
Thanks for the help. I read your post and started wandering around and found it. The saw is in a box as well. It is further west. It's not near a darn thing.

[ Tuesday, May 02, 2006 07:31: Message edited by: Cause I Don't Know ]
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #3
Just shows that Grob's not such an idiot after all. I'd have lost my saw too if I'd left it there.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00