Darkside Loyalists

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Darkside Loyalists
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #0
Ok I am at Fort Saffron. The hint book say go to the SE corner and climb the stairs. The only stairs led to cells not bandits. I am lost again. Any help will be appreciated. :(
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Open all the doors and head south. One will lead to the next area.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #2
Thank didn't help I am afraid. Thanks anyway. :(
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
On the main level of Fort Saffron is a sign (and an automap note) saying "Staircase - To Cells". Go up the stairs. Walk west down the corridor to the portcullises and wheels etc. Head south, and east round the corner. There is a black door with some rubble lying nearby. Open the door, and go down the corridor. You pass some fungi, and you enter the Scree Caverns. Keep going and you encounter some hostile pylons. This is the bandit lair.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #4
Thank You!
Warrior
Member # 716
Profile #5
I knew the door was there I just couldn't get through it. It turns out that I needed a much more extensive talk with the Commander THEN I could get through the door. Thank you again for the help! I love that about this board. :)
Apprentice
Member # 6961
Profile #6
How about the next ones that say they are in the caves west of abyss? Not sure where to go there?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by htown71:

How about the next ones that say they are in the caves west of abyss? Not sure where to go there?
To whom is this question addressed, and can you make it a bit clearer what you're asking?

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
I assume from the context of the topic that he's asking about where the Darkside Loyalist base west of the Abyss is.

It's hidden under the ruins of Erika's Tower. You won't get there until the very end of the game -- when you're ready to take on Rentar for the second time, and you meet the vahnatai who offers to lead you safely toward Rentar's fort, refuse his offer and go south instead of north. Search the tower ruins carefully; there's a rune you need to step on to open the way into the hideout.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #9
Thanks for that i've been stuck about how to do that for ages. :)

--------------------
I hate you all
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #10
I don't know whether to go West (Erika's ruins) or East (Giant lands) first? I've already killed a bunch of brigands who wanted money at the entrance of what seems the route to Erika's. I also killed Annatolia and checked the secret passage north of Bharga, what to do now?

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #11
Head west and kill what you can, then head for giant lands. You won't be able to get to Erika's Ruins proper until near the endgame.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #12
Thank you! now I'll resume my playing ;)

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.