Gremlin Whine

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gremlin Whine
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #0
Has anyone who's been through the Eastern Gallery found anything else to do with the lonely gremlin left over from A1's gremlin grove other than to find an excuse to do him the favor of killing him and taking his loot?

EDIT: (Getting my Averna straight)

[ Friday, December 16, 2005 18:41: Message edited by: Synergy ]

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
He's from the grove in A1, and no, I haven't ever found anything useful to do with him. He's a gremlin!

—Alorael, who was disappointed by the lack of confusion rays and gremlin graphics. Gremlins that look like shades aren't creepy in a giggly way at all!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #2
there isn't gremlins?
i'm glad i hated those little creatures

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
This topic is clearly about the gremlins that are in A4. They're just not purple or especially giggly anymore.

—Alorael, who can at least promise that there are no painful gremlin mazes like the Gremlin's Gold. There are, as far as he's found, exactly two Gremlins, none of whom are necessary fights.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6503
Profile #4
I just started A4...(like Formello-Silvar area)..

But I absolutely HATED gremlins in A3 and the others. Although their confusion nearly ever affected me, their turns took forever since they were in parties of 8, and the little sound effects were obnoxious.

But I digress. ;)