What a disappointment

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What a disappointment
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #0
Well, out of curiosity and the fact that I was on yesterday, I decided to download Avernum 4, seeing that the avernum series provided countless hours of great gameplay for a B company.

Let's just say, Jeff gets lazy and does an Avernum Geneforge hybrid, which sucks like hell, and I don't like how the characters move. I quit playing the game after under a minute, not counting the character gen.

Jeff didn't even include all the character NPC graphics from the previous Avernums. Avernum 4 was a failure in my eyes.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
You could always make your own if you think it would be better.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
There are plenty of these topics already. If you have something to say, post in one of them instead of creating a new one.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00