Not Worthy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Not Worthy
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #0
IMO, the 4th Avernum game is not worthy of being called so. Almost every aspect of gameplay has changed, and it now resembles the Geneforge series better than any of the true Avernum games. It would be so much better and worth my time if it was converted back to the way the other Avernum games are played, although I doubt my one voice is going to affect anything but it sure does make me feel a lot better to be able to get my opinion out.

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Thank you for your opinion, and you'll be glad to know that many others feel the same.

Unfortunately, those other people had already set up threads for this sort of thing... I think it'd be appreciated if you left your gripes in one of those topics.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Warrior
Member # 6875
Profile Homepage #2
Had I known of these other threads, I would have gone straight to them.

--------------------
Your mom's face! XD
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
You know, this thread is not worthy. I hope nobody minds, but I am going to seal this off. It serves no useful purpose and is likely to be filled with the same old stuff already posted elsewhere.

**Fires submission bolt**

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.