Looking for a dead end (minor spoiler)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Looking for a dead end (minor spoiler)
Apprentice
Member # 6888
Profile #0
So I forgot to save the textbox I got by the door in the NW section of the chitrach underground. It said something like 'you see a map with a star marking the dead end of a cave tunnel north of Formello'. I went back and looked and found a testing area I'd missed (which maybe wasn't available before?), but no textbox that indicated I had found the same place the map had marked. I could also perhaps see this note sending you back for a certain secret there (ultimately gets you into Fort Avernum) on the off chance you'd missed it.

Am I still missing what the map is refering to, or have I found it, one way or another?

~Aldin
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
No, I'm pretty sure the map just gives a hint as to the existence and location of the second testing area (and it's a fairly redundant hint, since you need to have done the first test to take the second, and the first tells you where the second is anyway). You can still find it without the map, though.

[ Saturday, March 18, 2006 06:06: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!