Where is fort avernum?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is fort avernum?
Apprentice
Member # 4136
Profile #0
the court mage says eastmost part of the eastern galleries i think, anyway i went to the broken portal west of the new tower of magi, and i can't do anything. tried to talk to a bunch of people about it, but nothing seemed to help. am i in the wrong place? or did i just skip something that i shouldve done between talking to the wizard and coming here?

--sadartist who thanks the masters of lore that will answer his Q. the same sadartist who also thinks theese messages after the post are mostly made to draw attention upon one's self, when craving or lacking it.

--------------------
---
Myth: Radiation si bad for you.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Recall that the Eastern Gallery is the part of Avernum with Silvar and Cotra. Fort Avernum is just east of Silvar.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4136
Profile #2
thx a lot :) i'll be heading there now

just alt+tab-ed to the game thinking "damn it, why wasn't there eastern gallery written on the map?" (i had previously looked for about 2min) to find that the eastern gallery writing on the map was just too large for me to see... doh! :D

[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 09:10: Message edited by: SaDArtist ]

--------------------
---
Myth: Radiation si bad for you.