Heres an idea for people that likes the caractor editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Heres an idea for people that likes the caractor editor
Apprentice
Member # 6869
Profile #0
Here is a image that i made.(Sorry for the size i couldn't make it bigger.)
IMAGE(http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6520/charactereditorwince3sr.png)

Legend:
-Blank spaces that you click with your mousse are for wrighting the numbers (ex: 50) and your power (ex:endurence, strengh, etc.) level up to 50 After clicking the "+" button. (if you go over the limit it goes only to the max.) (MUCH EASIER)

-Clicking the Arrow is to go to Caractor Inhencer (ex:Elite Warrior, Bless at birth, Etc.) and the mage and pries spells.

[ Tuesday, March 07, 2006 15:47: Message edited by: Super ideal idea ]

--------------------
I have ideas, suggestions, and helpful adds that will help anyone. The only thing I am not always on the forum.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
So... did you make a character editor? If not, the image doesn't really help anybody.

And besides, Hawk King already made an editor. Look at the A4 forum page.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6869
Profile #2
This is just an idea i did the image but i don't have the equippement for the mod. And this is a "topic idea". It means that it an idea of a mod.
(And i use windows not mac. so the editor doesn't work)

--------------------
I have ideas, suggestions, and helpful adds that will help anyone. The only thing I am not always on the forum.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #3
It's a notepad file (or the mac equivelent) how can it not work?

At least, it worked for me. And then I added in a load more conversation options, added in my favorite items and fixed some bugs.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
That works as a decent character editor example, but you can't make it, we can't make it, and Jeff won't make it, so it doesn't do anyone any good.

The existing editor is cross-platform, simple, functional, and easy expanded. It's good enouugh.

—Alorael, who can conceive of selectively deleting characters and using cheats to instantly remake your party into whatever you want down to the traits. No, it's not fun, and it might lose you some of the bonuses, but it would work.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6866
Profile #5
Having just completed A4, I dloaded the character editor in order to play around with stuff on the next go through, but found that after I added it to the file, when I tried to chat to the cook, I just got a "file can't be read" type error message, and no goodies. :(
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Open up Hawk King's version of z60monsterdlg.txt with your preferred text-editing program and save it as plain text. Then try again.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00