Black shades and Almaria

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Black shades and Almaria
Apprentice
Member # 6800
Profile #0
Is it possible to kill the black shades in Formello, Silvar, and Almaria? Also how do I get past Almaria? I found the smuggler's tunnel and have entered Almaria, but I can't figure out how to exit on the west side.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
To get across the river, you don't even need to go into Almaria. Just go farther north, into an abandoned farm (it might not be abandoned I don't quite remember) and explore that tunnel system. There might be some sort gate in there though. If thats the case, go through the smuggler tunnel, enter Almaria, go counterclockwise(if you want to avoid people that is) around the shade into the ruined building on the opposite corner of the shade's square, and enter the tunnel system there.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
There's a gate in the farmhouse, and yes, you just need to head west past where you end up in Almaria to get back into the tunnels until you can get out north of the city.

If you've tried killing the shades, you will have noticed that it doesn't work. Don't worry, all will be explained eventually.

—Alorael, who has one more piece of advice, just in case: don't pick up any strange crystal boxes before you reach the Castle.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6800
Profile #3
Thanks for the tips. After I posted, I stumbled around in the tunnel some more and found the way out. The game is interesting so far.