What about the A4 monsters?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What about the A4 monsters?
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #0
So what i'm gonna face now? Plated bug and terror vlishes? Really im really worried about what could happen with the avernum monster with the recent graphic geneforgization, what happened to giants now? They are shorty again?
I hope the game have new graphics because i didn't liked the geneforge graphics that much, they were all the same with different colours.

[ Wednesday, December 14, 2005 13:58: Message edited by: chicho1102 ]
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #1
well, i did see that there was a vanhatti mage or something you created(or shouldd i say summoned?)(orshaped) and it had the exact graphic as an artilla
so i'm not sure about that

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
Heh... you guys will have fun with these. Just remember, think about what you're hitting before you try and squash it. You'll die a lot less that way.

Be prepared to be Parried and Riposted a lot by anything with more than two legs.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Artilas reappear with different names but the same identity. Roamers star as hellhounds. The only one that bothered me was chitrachs becoming clawbugs instead of green insects. You will learn to love and hate the chitrachs.

Giants and ogres are very large.

—Alorael, who didn't mind the differen color, same shape graphics much. They usually makes sense. A chitrach is a chitrach is a chitrach.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00