Almaria

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Almaria
Apprentice
Member # 6866
Profile #0
I've managed to kill all three shades, including the Almaria one, but everytime I wander towards Almaria, I still get attacked by the soldiers guarding the place, and the guy on the bridge keeps saying his old stuff, including that the shade is still there. Is this some bug, or do I have to kill everyone there in order to explore the city?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Did you go get the crystal box before freeing Ghall-Ihrno from under Almaria? If so, I don't think there's much you can do about it.

Simply put, what else have you done?

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6866
Profile #2
I got a crystal box from somewhere, and I don't remember if I freed anyone under Almaria, but I think I went through everywhere under Almaria when I was travelling through that way to get to the castle. I'm now up in the Abyss, having done all the other stuff in the Big Cave, have just gone through Fort Spire and am now heading for Bargha.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
Okay, sounds like you got the bug that so many other people did. You won't be able to get back into Almaria during your game, but it won't matter too much. The endgame might be a bit more difficult, but otherwise you're fine.

For the record, if you play through again, go talk to Advisor Houghton before going after that crystal box. You're supposed to free someone from under Almaria first...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6866
Profile #4
Ah, I see. Thanks! I'll try to remember the next time I play. :)