Quest Order

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quest Order
Apprentice
Member # 6848
Profile Homepage #0
From reading other posts I realize that I have managed to do some of the big quests out of order. I got north of Fort Emerald (through the pylons of Fort Emerald) and got the crystal box and took it to Houghton... now he is dead and I never got the quest to rescue anyone from Almaria. (other than the mages)

Is my game a complete mess now?
Can some one give me the proper order (just hints... not complete spoilers please) so that I don't mess it up again?

Thanks

[ Saturday, March 04, 2006 13:16: Message edited by: bigshoe ]

--------------------
Our fish is so fresh you have to slap it!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Well, it's too late to undo it, but you can still finish the game. It may just be a little tougher in a few spots.

For the next time you go through, go talk to Houghton first. Then you'll get the Almaria rescue quest, and after that you'll be sent after the crystal box.

I could've sworn that Jeff had fixed those barriers...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6848
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks

I didn't go through the barriers I got through the pylons and sneaking out the back ... it was a tough fight so I thought that I was supposed to be there. I got stuck in Scree caves and had to do a backtostart cheat to get out.

But then I got the demonslayer quest and fought my way back in again so I figured that this was ahead of my time.

Is the Almira quest worth starting again heading back for it?

--------------------
Our fish is so fresh you have to slap it!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
You probably don't have to go back for it. In fact, it sounds like you're far enough along that it shouldn't matter much.

Strange... wouldn't have thought that anyone would go the long route to get to the Scree Caves. I mean, they're the Scree Caves... (and they even got noticeably smaller in A4)

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.