Ihrno-fort key help?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ihrno-fort key help?
Apprentice
Member # 6809
Profile #0
*BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT*

*I MEAN IT*

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask for game help here, but I'm in Rentar Ihnro's fort west of Fort Remote, and I can't get any farther. I've gone down the stairs just by the room where the shades were made, and the friendly Vahnati are waiting by a gate for me to open it, but there's no where I can go that doesn't involve hitting an un-unlockable door. I've already picked up one crystal key that opened up some doors, but that's it. I've searched everywhere I can go besides those doors in the area, and am finding nothing.
I don't really need you to spell it out letter by letter, but if there's someone out there who could just give me a pointer in the right direction, that'd be muchly appreciated.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
It's completely appropriate to ask for help here... that's what the boards are for.

But anyway, the problem. It sounds like you didn't fully explore the southwest part of the lower level of the fort. You have to go through there to open that gate, and there's a bit of a fight between you and the necessary lever.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6809
Profile #2
Are we thinking the same place? I've covered every inch of ground I can, I think. Here's my screen:

It looks like there's a little stables for some wolves and a crsytal cutting lab in the southwest corner of the lower level.

EDIT: Removed the screenshot. The lever is by the window by the gate. I just couldn't see it because of a shadow. Well that was a lot of wasted time...

Thanks anyways.

[ Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:07: Message edited by: jgcrawford ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 1115
Profile Homepage #3
The screen darkness in underground areas does get excessive from time to time. I hate to think what it'll be like on PC monitors, which tend to have darker gamma settings...

--------------------
"Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." -Porkypine
Derakon's Library