New A4 bugs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: New A4 bugs
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #0
New chitrachs are great. Their leaner, greener build seems to suit them more as swarming, proliferating insects, than the heavier clawbug chassis, which was manufactured by shapers for combat. Plus they're just different.

Thanks to Croikle for making them, and Jeff for taking them.

Is there anything else that really calls out to be un-geneforged, now? I don't really mind the roamers as hellhounds, since they look the part pretty well. I wouldn't want them to look too much like dogs, because they you'd have to ask, why does a demonic quadruped from some nether world have to look like a dog? But they're just doglike enough that you can see why someone might have called them 'hellhounds'.

Actually, one thing I'd like to see: I think Divine Retribution should use the 'reaper effect' graphic instead of the Aura of Flames. Maybe Arcane Blow could get a better graphic too.

[ Monday, February 06, 2006 03:26: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00