Where is Crenshaw?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is Crenshaw?
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #0
Probably a basic question, but for the life of me I can't seem to find this Crenshaw fellow. I got a quest in the Fort Samuel region requiring me to find 8 orchard slime polyps (which I successfully collected) and now I can't seem to find Crenshaw so I can complete the quest.

The hint book doesn't reveal his location.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
He's in the house northwest of Camp Samuels and the orchard full of fungi.

—Alorael, who was a little baffled by that one too.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Steppery:

He's in the house northwest of Camp Samuels and the orchard full of fungi.

—Alorael, who was a little baffled by that one too.

Hmm. I could have sworn I scoured that area whilst looking for him. Thanks though...I'll check again and hopefully cross this quest off my list of things to do!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
Of course, there's always the possibility that he was killed by an orchard slime... A4 has a few places where semi-important characters can get killed pretty easily.

Personally, I remember some farmers north of Formello getting killed by rats when I left a door open for too long.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #4
Well that was nice. :(

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
Man, I'd pay to see that so-and-so Crenshaw get eaten by his rotten fungi. They were so tediously annoying, and I blame him, because they wouldn't have been there if he hadn't had his orchard. Why can't Avernum just important the cheapest surface wine, now? Haven't these people ever heard of comparative advantage? Or has all this lousy fungal wine sprung up only since the portal broke? Not impossible, since the demand for booze must be pretty strong in Avernum.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #6
Well, lucky for me Mr. Crenshaw was alive and well when I found him. Why I never bothered to check that out-of-the-way region is beyond me, but the quest is complete now.

Thanks all.