Quest List

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quest List
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #0
I have to say that I really like the "job board" feature in A4. Since I enjoy completing as many quests as possible I wouldn't mind seeing the available quests list revamped a bit in future Avernum games.

Specifically, keep current/open quests in bold or colored font. And when a quest is completed, don't remove it from the list, but rather mark it completed or in a faded font.

This would make it easier to keep a running tally of which quests you took on and finished for subsequent replays. As it is, removing quests from the list upon completion can make it difficult to remember.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Jeff Vogel doesn't usually read these boards. If you have a suggestion you should probably email it to him.

—Alorael, who wrote that without thinking but realized that a further note is required. Recently Jeff has been reading these forums, so maybe he will see your suggestion. Email is a surer way, though.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
Be forwarned, Jeff rarely takes suggestions.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #3
Out of curiosity, what suggestions *has* Jeff taken?

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #4
No worries. I just sort of wanted to get that little nitpick out into the open whether or not Jeff takes it into consideration or not.
Game's still great though.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Slartucker:

Out of curiosity, what suggestions *has* Jeff taken?
I would say BoA he took a decent number of suggestions. During beta testing, suggestions as to balance and such get taken. However, in terms of big issue things, rarely.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00