The Blosk Maps

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Blosk Maps
Apprentice
Member # 6582
Profile #0
Has anyone been able to complete the Blosk Maps Quest? I think I've explored the town of Blosk pretty well, and following the hint book, the town of Cotra, as well. I can't seem to find any maps in any boxes. All the shades are dead, by the way!
Warrior
Member # 1320
Profile #1
EDIT: Sorry, thought I was in the Avernum Trilogy forum...

[ Saturday, January 14, 2006 07:08: Message edited by: :Slash: ]

--------------------
-Step aside, worthy adversary!
-T'is but a scratch!
-A scratch! Your arms off!
(pause)
-I've had worse!
-You liar!
-C'mon, you pansy!
(Fighting continues.)
-Allright. We'll call it a draw then.
-Oh I see. Running away are we? You yellow bastard! Come back here and take whats coming for you! I'll bite your legs off!

"You know that you've played Halo 2 to much when you sit down for dinner, pick your fork up, look at the knife, and in the corner of your vision, you see *Press X to pick up Press Y to dual wield*"
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
It's upstairs in the northern part of town. In a quite dark barracks in a box or something that might be easy to miss. I suggest turning the brightness of your monitor up.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6582
Profile #3
The northern part of Blosk, or as suggested in the Hint Book, the northwest corner of Cotra?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
It's in Blosk.

—Alorael, who actually can't remember finding the maps in Blosk. He can remember not finding them anywhere outside the Great Cave, though.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by *i:

It's upstairs in the northern part of town. In a quite dark barracks in a box or something that might be easy to miss. I suggest turning the brightness of your monitor up.
QFT
It may also be partially obscured, though I'm not sure.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.