Rescueing the Vahnatai and Giants

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rescueing the Vahnatai and Giants
Warrior
Member # 649
Profile #0
Getting ready to do the Fort Remote mission but I have two quests I want to finish before I start. Which path is the correct path to safely rescue the imprisoned Vahnatai (If I am still able to do that after meeting the King) and how do you get to the Giant lands near Fort Monastry? (can't get across the river).
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
You must rescue the imprisoned Vahnatai in Almaria before doing the Fort Remote quest. The safest path to rescuing him beefing him up first with your enchantments. You should not even have the Fort Remote Vahnatai quest until this is done.

The Giant Lands, you will be able to get to them later, but not yet.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 649
Profile #2
Does it make a difference which stairs I use. There are several ways up. I have tried them all except one that tells me I am not strong enough to turn the wheel. (Strength 14). I am told that he died by hanging.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #3
It is possible you did a different set of events then others. Can you tell me what you have all done for Castle missions?

At any rate, he should be in a cell in the southern part of the lower Almaria, which should, at this point, be friendly to you. You can reach the area with the Vahnatai from the Mayor's office. Once you get to his cell, just follow him to the left after entering the sewer area. He will be able to slide through the bars without any help.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 649
Profile #4
So I don't have to open the gate. Thanks!