Ghall-Irno quest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ghall-Irno quest
Apprentice
Member # 6564
Profile #0
Hey folks

Am I doing something wrong with the Ghall-Irno quest? I've shown up with two cloaks and a waveblade but there's no interest - no changes in dialogue at least and the quest remains in my journal. Or does "reasonable quality" mean more than the average waveblade?

Thanks
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Regrettably, it has to be a fine waveblade.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by kayos:

Hey folks

Am I doing something wrong with the Ghall-Irno quest? I've shown up with two cloaks and a waveblade but there's no interest - no changes in dialogue at least and the quest remains in my journal. Or does "reasonable quality" mean more than the average waveblade?

Thanks

I don't find him... it's said in the quest that he is in the Castle but I don't find him...
:(
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
He's only there if you rescued him, obviously. If you have the quest, you did. Ghall-Ihrno should be in the guest quarters slightly south of Rone's lab on the first floor of the Castle. He's in the first room on the south side of the hall, I think, behind a door that was locked before you rescued him.

—Alorael, who would look for the usual suspicious unexplored blocks surrounded by explored areas on the automap.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #4
I have rescue him but the problem is that I have always the quest because King Houghton is dead. The door, in the guest quarter, is always locked and I suppose that Ghall Irhno is inside this room. :(

There is no another character who can open this door instead Houghton ?

IMAGE(http://missbug.free.fr/perso212/doorlocked.jpg)

[ Thursday, January 26, 2006 14:02: Message edited by: Mimi ]
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
Oh... that's not good. So you took the crystal box to Houghton before finishing the Ghall-Ihrno quest? That's basically a bug.

It's not really important, anyway. You just miss out on a little bit of help at the end of the game.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #6
:( :( :( :( :( :(