Reactions - SPOILERS

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Reactions - SPOILERS
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #25
I can see how combining enough Mercuric items could really pump up the AP, though you'll be sacrificing a certain amount of better possible armoring of feet and body to do it. As it seems strength is not nearly so useful in A4 as previously, maybe the penalties aren't so bad and the sacrfice is worthwhile, especially if you had Fast on Feet already.

I'd just be afraid of getting mercury poisoning. I hear that makes your Hardiness, Dexterity, and Intelligence go way down.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Synergy67:

though you'll be sacrificing a certain amount of better possible armoring of feet and body to do it.
Hence my point about Elite Warrior - if your Parry is high enough it just doesn't matter.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #27
In hand to hand combat that's likely true. The sacrifice is less protection against magic and other elemental effects. It's one perfectly good strategy, one more offensively than defensively geared. I may have to give it a try in a future game. Elite Warrior, Fast on Feet with several AP-enhancing items ultimately could be good fun.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt

Pages