To buy or wait that is the question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: To buy or wait that is the question
Apprentice
Member # 2995
Profile #0
I got a pc ... i know macs are better ... you dont need to tell me ... but im gonna get geneforge 3 and i was hoping to get avernum 4 also ... can i just order them both right now and ill get 4 when its out for pc or do i have to wait for 4 to come out for windows?
Warrior
Member # 57
Profile #1
It would be better to wait for pc version to come out and then you can decide if you like it or not

Windows version is coming soon maybe feb-mar but depends on how the beta testing go's
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
Well, the games will not be changing significantly, so it really does not matter. I mean, if you want the "best" strategy, put the money now in a low-risk for a long time and watch it grow; however, that is hardly a good option. :P

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
I don't think Spiderweb handles pre-orders, and I can't see why you'd really want to. It's not cheaper to order the two together. I'd get Geneforge 3 now and wait for A4.

—Alorael, who would play the demo, to, ust in case you find you can't stand turn-based movement.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Dzang Weenit:

I don't think Spiderweb handles pre-orders, and I can't see why you'd really want to.
Jeff did occasionally accept pre-orders from BoE/A scenario contest winners who were entitled to a free game and wanted one that hadn't yet been released, but that's a special case.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5517
Profile #5
He should make a pre-order system, saves the players alot of waiting, and Jeff knows exactly how many copies he needs to send out.

I know this is off topic, but will the 4 avernum games be in a package? or will I have to buy the trilogy and the 4th seperatly?

[ Tuesday, January 03, 2006 15:39: Message edited by: Glafna ]
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
I'm guessing that A4-6 will be sold as a trilogy eventually, but for the time being, A4 is separate.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5517
Profile #7
=( i was hoping to get a good deal on the 4 with the guides