More Chitrachhs...then more and more and more...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: More Chitrachhs...then more and more and more...
Apprentice
Member # 6564
Profile #0
Does anyone else have probems with the "More Chitrachs" quest given by Lieutenant Aelfin near Fort Remote? I fought the chitrachs and killed the queen, went back to Fort Remote and received payment but everytime I walk back into that cave it starts up again and acts as if the quest was never completed. It also does not remove it from my quest list.
My only guess is that Lieutenant Aelfin was killed in the fight so I was not able to talk to him afterwards. Perhaps it is a bug?(excuse the pun.)
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Possibly, never had him killed and it seems to work fine so it could be. Why not fire an e-mail off to Jeff with a detailed description of your problem?

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
Being able to respawn the attack is a bug, that should be fixed in the next update.

If Aelfin dies, you can't satisfactorily complete the quest, I'll try to remember to change it so the quest gets removed.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Apprentice
Member # 6564
Profile #3
Thanks Jeff!
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #4
Now who says Jeff doesn't glance in a while these boards...... :D

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?