Sulfurous Flats (spoiler)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sulfurous Flats (spoiler)
Apprentice
Member # 6582
Profile #0
I seem to be unable to talk to the vahnatai leader in the Sulfurous Flats area and then leaving the area alive. At level 24, it shouldn’t be all this tough. (I've already killed the pylons) Is there a secret exit, or something?

[ Saturday, December 31, 2005 23:16: Message edited by: *i ]
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Ummm...I think you titled this topic incorrectly. Sulphurous flats may be more appropriate. I will change it for you to avoid confusion.

No, there is no secret exit, just brute force or lots of running. Before going into battle: bless, haste, shield, augment, and cast prismatic shield on all of your PCs. The best way to take this is to focus on a one pylon at a time and take it slow, don't get in range of too many pylons at once. Also, summoning may help keep the Wyrms off your back for a while.

[ Saturday, December 31, 2005 23:15: Message edited by: *i ]

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
Daze the Wyrms, and just send a tank up to crack the pylons. Haste your mage (or priest, depending on your damage-dealing preferences) so you can wake up the Wyrms in a big way. I find that two Lightning Sprays to the face works best, or at least stun 'em enough to keep 'em sedated.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.