Where is the Wyrm?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is the Wyrm?
Apprentice
Member # 6564
Profile #0
After fumbling around the honeycomb for awhile I finally found that infernal cerebrous wyrm. My party was a little weak so I went back to Mertis to fuel up but now I can't remember where that damn wyrm was! I've been crawling around the honeycomb for hours now trying to find the way back to the lair but still no luck. Can anyone give me a hint or a push in the right direction? :confused:
Apprentice
Member # 6564
Profile #1
Forget it folks! I found him...I was looking too hard.
Apprentice
Member # 6177
Profile #2
Err... Where is he? I can't seem to find him, even though I've been all over the Honeycomb.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #3
It's very nearly in the middle of the Honeycomb...I believe you go in down the center and enter a large oval-shaped area one automap unit up.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Apprentice
Member # 6177
Profile #4
Ah, found it!
Fairly close to the entrance too, no wonder I couldn't find it, I was wandering around in the depths of the honeycomb....
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
That was one of those quests I felt slightly bad about finishing. After all, the wyrm doesn't really seem to want to hurt anybody.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!