Almaria to The Castle (Spoiler?)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Almaria to The Castle (Spoiler?)
Apprentice
Member # 6582
Profile #0
Having been told that the way to the Castle was the old thiefs trail under the river and the town of Almaria, I hit the trail. With a brief appearance inside the city itself to sneak past the Shade, and some small talk with a few mages, I finally surfaced behind the house of the ferry operator. But, wait, I'm still on the East side of the river. Any ideas that will help me thru this dangerous journey?
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by BlueMist:

Having been told that the way to the Castle was the old thiefs trail under the river and the town of Almaria, I hit the trail. With a brief appearance inside the city itself to sneak past the Shade, and some small talk with a few mages, I finally surfaced behind the house of the ferry operator. But, wait, I'm still on the East side of the river. Any ideas that will help me thru this dangerous journey?
There's more tunnel for you to explore. Go back down.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Apprentice
Member # 6582
Profile #2
Thanks for the quick reply. I ran into those "bad" guys, and thought I would just tackle them on my way back from the Castle. Oh, Doopy me!