Vahnatai fortress

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Vahnatai fortress
Apprentice
Member # 6571
Profile #0
where the hell are you suppoosed to go in the tunnels leading to rehntar-inro's keep
Apprentice
Member # 384
Profile #1
Basically, it's a matter of hasting yourself and staying out of the range of pylons, taking stairs when you find them. There are some allies you can find in the tunnels which might make things a little easier.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You can kill the pylons, you know. I did it by sending in one fighter to take damage and keeping the other three of my characters back out of range of the pylon's effects. If you are one step out of range of the pylon, you're still in your arrow and spell range, so you can have one fighter up close to prevent the pylon from healing, two back shooting, and a priest back healing.

It takes a fair bit of patience, but I killed every pylon I came across.

[ Monday, December 26, 2005 16:33: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
If you're even more patient, you don't even need a fighter at close range. Two hasted archers can usually damage a pylon slightly faster than it can heal itself.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!