BoE Scenario Editor problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoE Scenario Editor problem
Apprentice
Member # 13003
Profile Homepage #0
OK, I opened it up, and all I got was a white screen. nothing else. I tried the Compatibility Wizard on it, and it still did the same thing. I then downloaded the demo version of the Spiderweb site, same thing. It's been working great until just now.... If it helps I have Windows XP with an AMD Sempron processor.

[ Saturday, March 08, 2008 18:27: Message edited by: w-dueck ]

--------------------
"Time Line? That makes no sense! Time is in circles! That is why clocks are round," - Michael J. Caboose
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #1
I don't know, I am having no problem on Windows XP. The editor won't work if you rename the BlScenEd folder, or if you move it to another folder. You should get a black screen in such cases.
Apprentice
Member # 13003
Profile Homepage #2
well, I just tried opening it again... and, I don't know why it decided to quit on me, but now it works fine.

--------------------
"Time Line? That makes no sense! Time is in circles! That is why clocks are round," - Michael J. Caboose