Playing in Windowed Mode

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Playing in Windowed Mode
Apprentice
Member # 7856
Profile Homepage #0
Hiya folks - After a long hiatus away - I downloaded the new Avernum 4 demo.

Is their anyway to toggle a "windowed" mode to play the game on? e.g. Like the windowed mode in world of wwarcraft, that allows you to switch between word, excel, internet explorer while you are playing?

I realize that Alt-tab works just fine, but i am interested to discover if a true windowed mode exists.

Thanks!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
No, sorry.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 7866
Profile #2
You mean you can't gop to prefs and hit "Play in Window"? Youn could in Avernum I-III, iirc.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Different engine, different options.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #4
There are programs that force windowed mode on programs. I'm being lazy right now, but a simple google search should work, or perhaps someone here has recomendations. Googling might turn up a lot of keylogs/malware though as well.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."