Lost Registration Key

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lost Registration Key
Apprentice
Member # 7757
Profile #0
Around about 1-2 years ago I had downloaded the demo of Avernum 3 and bought the code, for the full version. I haven'y played it since then and it somehow got deleted, now I do not have the key, and I also have a newly downloaded demo. I really need help because this game is so addictive!

--------------------
"Your an idiot, boy!"
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #1
Email Jeff about it. From what I've understood, he's very understanding and fair about these sort of things.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
Just so you know, Jeff is on vacation right now so he may nto be able to dig up a new key for you until he gets back.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 3371
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by *i:

Just so you know, Jeff is on vacation right now so he may nto be able to dig up a new key for you until he gets back.
I don't believe jeff actually does all of that stuff himself... I distinctly recall a female voice when re-registered gf1 and some of the avernum games.

I've had to re-register some of my older games as well.. it only took seconds via phone... give them a call today (monday) just make sure that you give them the correct details to confirm who you are.

just my 2c

--------------------
Row!!!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Yeah, Jeff and his wife do most of it. While we don't know for a fact that Jeff's vacation includes his wife, I'd be surprised if not.

Linda may still be around, holding the fort and murdering kittens.

[ Monday, December 11, 2006 08:38: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Asking Linda for registration codes strikes me as a bad idea. No, I have no evidence whatsoever to back up such a claim. I just think minimizing contact is a good idea.

—Alorael, who certainly doesn't think sending an email now could hurt. What could Jeff possibly want more after a vacation than an overflowing inbox?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00