something is not working fine in blades of avernum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: something is not working fine in blades of avernum
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #0
I'm playing the last mission of blades of avernum. I got this problem: everytime I enter in Cavern of bones, or in Quarry tunnels for example, kill monsters, exit and comes back, all the monster I killed are again alive. Same problem for bombs, I cleared all the bombs in Quarry tunnels and when I comes back again in quarry tunnels all the bombs was restored...
I fear something is broken in my file game. What can I do without restart all the game from the beginning?

Thank you.

f.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
While this is not the normal behavior of the game, a designer can choose to make a town in a scenario behave this way; monsters respawn, etc. In the cavern of bones, each monster has a 25% chance of respawning. So, I don't think there's anything wrong with your file.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #2
I understand, but it seems strange to me. I can understand for some monster, but I get all (I think) the monsters all the time. And why bombs are again in Quarry tunnels? And the hostile twinspirit demon? It seems to me real different from the games I played before...
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
That is rather odd. In the Quarry Tunnels, there's no re-spawn chance, and the mines are tied to SDFs, so the monsters shouldn't come back, and neither should the mines.

I can't tell you how or why this is happening, but it is extremely weird.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #4
Thank you for the answers. I'll try to ask to spiderweb chief attaching the game file. I hope they find a way to let me play thr game.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #5
Don't forget to download the user scenarios...you are hardly doing the "last mission" in Blades of Avernum, there is no such thing.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00