Pink Problems

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Pink Problems
Apprentice
Member # 7401
Profile #0
I have only one registered spiderweb game, BoA. My favorite spiderweb games are of the Exile family, though.
My problem? Well, I was considering buying BoE and the Exile trilogy, so I downloaded the demo for BoE to try it out. However, my attempt at playing was thwarted! A square appeared after I double clicked on the application, an angry, insane, PINK square. It looked me in the eye, but it did not speak. Startled, I tried to quit. No such luck. I had to enter the realm of Force Quit.
I was sure this was a one time error, so I tried again. Again the pink square besieged my poor computer. I threw the entire folder away and unstuffed it again. Nervously, my mouse drew near the application, double click! Alas, the square came back. What was the origin of the square? Why did it torment me so? I did not know.
An idea came to me: I opened Exile 3, for testing purposes. "This can not be", I thought to myself. The pink being had invaded my dear Exile 3 as well! Force quit!
I had been reduced to a nervous wreck. My hand trembling, I did one last test, Exile 1. I was on the verge of tears. The pink returned.
So, with no clue as to what I can do, I seek your help, dwellers of the Spiderweb Forum. A screenshot of the monstrosity can be found here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Tulipan/Pinkscreenofdeath.jpg
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
-Neptunus

P.S. This happened when I opened the scenario editor for BoE as well. If it helps, I'm running Mac OS 10.4.7, on a 1.5 GHz PowerPC G4 with 512 MB of ram.

--------------------
Donny, you're out of your element!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
A silly question: do you have Classic on your computer?

Some suggestions:

Load classic before opening the game.
Go to 256 colors before opening the game.
Get Info on the game and multiply the memory requirements by about 5 to 8.

Actually, try all of the above and then see if it's still there.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7401
Profile #2
Why thank you! Changing the colour did the trick. Thanks for the swift reply :D

-Neptunus

--------------------
Donny, you're out of your element!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
No problem, that's what I'm here for!

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00