Intel

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Intel
Apprentice
Member # 6177
Profile #0
I'm just curious if there are any plans to update Blades of Avernum to UB?

It just tried it out on my new intel iMac and it runs very slowly. Painfully slowly, even with sounds and background noises disabled.

Oh yeah, and Avernum 4 wont even launch, and when I tried to download the demo as a test, my computer told me it was an OS 9 app. (I don't care particularly, just thought I'd let you know)
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
That's odd. A4 ought to work. I have no idea about any sort of technical reason why it's doing what it's doing, but I do know that that's weird.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5186
Profile Homepage #2
That happened to me as well. I am running OS X Intel on a emulator on my XP computer and it recoginises the A4 Installer as a classic application.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
That could be because there really aren't any good emulators for OS X. Actually, as best I can tell, emulation stops being really functional when it's working on things from the last decade, roughly.

—Alorael, who had to do some fiddling to get Carbonized applications to run natively in OS X when he switched over from OS 9 only a year ago. Get info and see what you can change anything.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00