Exile II: Random crash

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile II: Random crash
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #0
I'm at the battle in the Almaria warehouse, and every time I've tried it the game has unexpectedly quit (usually when a certain one of my characters casts a spell, but sometimes at other times as well). It's never done anything of the kind before. I restarted Classic, gave Exile II a bit more memory, and didn't do all the things you either can't do on Mac OS X or don't apply to me. I'm hesitant about reinstalling Exile II, though, since (as you can see from where I am) I'm registered. How do I reinstall it? Will my save file still work if I use the application on the CD? (Just making sure what exactly I have to do, before I screw something up. ^_^)

(Edit: Tried it two more times, and whatever my second mage {6th char} does, it quits. Pretty much, that character coming "up to bat", as it were, spells disaster, unless it crashes before it's her turn, which it did once or twice.)

Timeloop: I got the application off the CD but didn't delete anything that was on my computer; the same thing happened. Does that mean that it's the save file, which would mean that the games themselves are all right?

[ Friday, June 16, 2006 09:31: Message edited by: Erika Maroonmark ]

--------------------
A C, an E-flat, and a G walk into the Tower of the Magi.
Ambrin walks up to them and says, "Hey! It's the Triad!"
Kelner snorts and says, "Pretty minor Triad if you ask me."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
If you suspect that the save file is the problem, you could try dropping all that character's items, deleting the character and using the character editor to recreate it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #2
The editor isn't registered, though, just the game. ><

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I was under the impression that they registered together. If the game is registered, so is the editor.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 5969
Profile #4
I don't have a code for the editor… maybe it's on the CD.
Edit: Hey, yeah, it is. Okay, cool. I'll try it.
Edit 2: No such luck. The character doesn't know any of the spells I got earlier, plus she STILL crashes the game. *sigh*

[ Saturday, June 17, 2006 09:37: Message edited by: Erika Maroonmark ]

--------------------