Avernum 2 graphic 777?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 2 graphic 777?
Apprentice
Member # 6925
Profile Homepage #0
I am playing on a system with XP Pro SP2 and 512MB RAM.

I am at an Empire town when the screen just goes nuts and I get the error meassage:

Graphic Missing

Avernum was unable to find or load graphic 777 (and graphic 791). This can happen because you don't have enough memory. Restart your machine and try Avernum again. It's also possible that a file has been corrupted. In this case, reinstalling Avernum can also help.

Since I can find no such graphic number, either on the system or the CD-ROM, even after reinstalling from scratch, i wonder why it is searching for a non-existent graphic. My graphics files go from G773.BMP to G800.BMP, with nothing in between them.

Thanks
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
Unfortunately, I'm on a computer at school, and thus don't have access to A4.

Maybe this helps: I remember getting an error message in A1 like yours. I wasn't able to load Commander Johnston's graphic (very bad to not see someone who gives you a major quest). So what I did was take another graphic, change it so you know it's different, and rename it to the missing graphic. A temporary solution, I know, but at least you'll be able to know who you're missing and your game won't freeze.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.