Will Mac-BoA work on PC?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Will Mac-BoA work on PC?
Warrior
Member # 1320
Profile #0
Will my BoA work on PC? I doubt it, since I bought it before the windows version came up, but I wanted to make sure. And if it doesn't, will I have to pay full price for a new game in order to play my BoA on the PC I'm gonna buy in a couple of weeks? Or will I get a discount or something?

--------------------
-Step aside, worthy adversary!
-T'is but a scratch!
-A scratch! Your arms off!
(pause)
-I've had worse!
-You liar!
-C'mon, you pansy!
(Fighting continues.)
-Allright. We'll call it a draw then.
-Oh I see. Running away are we? You yellow bastard! Come back here and take whats coming for you! I'll bite your legs off!

"You know that you've played Halo 2 to much when you sit down for dinner, pick your fork up, look at the knife, and in the corner of your vision, you see *Press X to pick up Press Y to dual wield*"
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
No, it won't work. You don't have to pay again. Just re-download and tell SW the same stuff as if your game got unregistered (your new reg code, the name you previously registered under).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00