Editor For Blades of Avernum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Editor For Blades of Avernum
Apprentice
Member # 6133
Profile #0
Help! i Don't know how to turn the editor back on! i accidently turned it off, aned i can't change it back....
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
The following applies to Avernum 3, but should also work for BoA.

"Reactivating the Character Editor for Macintosh and Windows

You can turn off the character editor permanently. Should you have done this and want your character editor back, this is how to restore it (written backwards for extra secrecy): fI gnisu a hsotnicaM, worht yawa eht "munrevA 3 sferP" elif ni eht secnereferP redlof. fI gnisu swodniW, eteled eht "tad.3munrevA" elif ni eht 3 munrevA ataD redlof. Please note if you have registered the game, this might unregister it. If your game becomes unregistered, contact us for a new key by calling 206.789.4438 or emailing spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. There is no charge for this but please include the name you registered under, which game you need a new key for and your current registration code (located in the lower right hand corner of the title screen)."

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6133
Profile #2
Thank you!!