Run or save?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Run or save?
Warrior
Member # 182
Profile #0
I'm trying to download G3 for windows but the connection keeps timing out, despite having broadband internet access. When I click on the link it offers me the choice to run the application or save it. Which am I supposed to do?

Thanks.

--------------------
All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Save it.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah, you always want to save it, so you'll have a copy that you can refer to later without redownloading.

As for the timing out, you may want to use some kind of downloading program that will save your progress and continue as soon as it can reconnect. Most of these programs are also download accelerators, which are rather hard on the servers, but at least you'll get the files. Others may say not to do it, though.

Anyway, for those purposes, I use Star Downloader. It seems to work fairly well.

--------------------
-ben4808