Accidently clicked turn char editor off on avernum 3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Accidently clicked turn char editor off on avernum 3
Apprentice
Member # 5707
Profile Homepage #0
i accidently clicked turn character editor off on avernum 3! help! i was looking forward to making my level 18 party almost invinceable :(

--------------------
Heh...
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Delete your Avernum 3 preferences file. This file is named Avernum 3 Prefs on the Mac and Avernum3.dat on Windows. If you've registered the game, your registration will be gone after doing this. In this event, restore your preferences file from a backup if possible; if you've previously registered the game and don't have a backup, contact Jeff for a new code.

(650)
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #2
Reactivating the Character Editor for Macintosh and Windows

You can turn off the character editor permanently. Should you have done this and want your character editor back, this is how to restore it (written backwards for extra secrecy): fI gnisu a hsotnicaM, worht yawa eht "munrevA 3 sferP" elif ni eht secnereferP redlof. fI gnisu swodniW, eteled eht "tad.3munrevA" elif ni eht 3 munrevA ataD redlof. Please note if you have registered the game, this might unregister it. If your game becomes unregistered, contact us for a new key by calling 206.789.4438 or emailing spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. There is no charge for this but please include the name you registered under, which game you need a new key for and your current registration code (located in the lower right hand corner of the title screen).

there
Apprentice
Member # 5707
Profile Homepage #3
So uninstall?
i already tried! o well ill live until avernum 4... is ther avernum 4? i heard der was...

--------------------
Heh...
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
You already tried? Did you delete the right file?

There will be an A4, someday.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5707
Profile Homepage #5
well i uninstalled and reinstalled

--------------------
Heh...
Apprentice
Member # 5707
Profile Homepage #6
ill try again!

--------------------
Heh...
Apprentice
Member # 5707
Profile Homepage #7
didnt work :(

--------------------
Heh...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
Uninstalling won't work. The preferences file is stored in your system folder; you have to find and delete them manually.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!