Changing pictures

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Changing pictures
Apprentice
Member # 5462
Profile Homepage #0
Hi, hoping this articular forum is the right place for this. All I want to know is how to edit the character graphics for Avernum 3; I love the game, but the character pictures are... icky. I at least want the buff female fighter-type to wear some damn pants! XP

I've tried replacing them the conventional way, but the game crashes whenever it tries to load an edited graphic in-game (the character creation screen doesn't mind). At first I thought it might be a problem with the colour-depth or resolution of the dited pictures, but the I fixed 'em up, and still I have problems. Can anybody help me out here?

Alternatively, can anybody direct me to existing replacement portraits, preferably anime-style and/or featuring tanky women and slender guys?

Thanks ^^

[EDIT: The error message, if it matters, is an Unhandled Execption: C0000005 at Address: 00437a80.]

[ Tuesday, February 01, 2005 03:14: Message edited by: Fox Lee ]

--------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
Fox Lee Studios
Furbidden Realms
The Lee-chimera Journal